Do you have a super talent that you’d like to share with us? We are always looking at expanding our team in the advertising world! Fill out the information to the right & attach your resume. We’ll let you know if we think you may be a great fit for us.
Some talents include: copy writing, graphic design, web design, social media, video production and sales.
Are you someone who enjoys working with others and being a vital part of a team? Do you like things organized, always working to put things in their proper place? We have a great opportunity for you! We are looking for an outgoing, talented, dependable, and organized individual to join our team.
You will be asked to manage a variety of projects and work closely with experienced marketing professionals on a daily basis. You will learn and help organize the data processes that help make an Advertising Agency function smoothly. This position is perfect for a college student looking to gain invaluable, real world experience with opportunity for career advancement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Traffic Ads For Over 100 Clients
- Create Detailed Analytic Reports
- Route Preparation of Off the Wall Ads
- Monthly Inventory Availability & Route Scheduling
- Assist in Accounting Projects
- Coop Submission
- Assist with special projects as needed. We are a small company, that often means taking on responsibilities outside the typical job description.
- Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Recent College Graduate
- Good academic standing with minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA
- Must be working towards a degree in business, marketing, advertising or another related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, outgoing personality, self-confidence and determination
- Schedule that will allow for 14-20 hours in the office per week during our regular business hours. (7:30am-5pm M-Th, 7:30am-12pm Fri)
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour (DOE)