Justin is our whiskey loving, fruit snack hoarding, video-guru god. And we feel it’s about time you get to know the visionary mind behind the camera, and the man that makes the magic happen.
If you know Justin, then it comes as no surprise that he is NOT a morning man/person/human and no amount of caffeine will ever change that. He’s known to keep the team on their toes with his quick sarcastic wit thrown in to almost any conversation – we like to refer to this as creative enthusiasm.
Justin’s eye for lighting, angles, composition, sound, storyboarding, technology … should we keep going or do you get the point? He’s basically the Stephen Hawking of Video and Animation, and we can only hope he never leaves us for Hollywood.
Enough from us, dive in below and find out for yourself why Justin is such a bad***.
- Favorite place you’ve traveled and why? VEGAS BABY!! (But he didn’t tell us why — I guess that’s why they say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas …)
- If you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be? The coolest dude that ever lived, Prince. (He didn’t even think twice! And then broke out in song. Ha!)
- Pet Peeve? If you chew with your mouth open, we cannot be friends.
- Celebrity Crush? As a man of more refined taste, I’d definitely have to say Aubrey Plaza.
- Favorite Music? I am a man with many tastes, from Garth Brooks to Tupac, Frank Sinatra to Frank Ocean, and Billie Eilish to Green Day. I honestly listen to it all, minus that pop-country junk that gets played on the radio.
- If video wasn’t your obvious calling, what would you want to be? An Architect!
** Fun Fact: He earned an early acceptance into Tulane University’s architecture program! He changed his career path when his high school lost their drafting and design teacher before the start of school and forced him to take a different class. That class was a photography and photoshop class and he ventured in a different direction with his creativity.
- Favorite Beverage? Irish Whiskey.
- Favorite Person? My dog.
- Do you prefer Handshake or Hug? Can I say neither? If you hug me… just don’t.
- Favorite Quote? “All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.” -Blade Runner
Next time you’re in the office or see the In-House video van in the area – make sure you tell Justin hi … and give him a hug. **insert wink**